“Can The Mystery Behind The French Paradox Truly Be Found In This One Small Capsule?”
How A Bottle Of Wine Led To The Fountain Of Youth…
Slow down and even reverse the effects of aging…
It baffled doctors and nutritionists for years. The French loved their fatty foods – cheeses, pâtés, and thick, buttery sauces. Everything that was thought to promote heart disease and pre-mature aging.
But there was a “problem.” The French for the most part were sporting robust, had healthy hearts, and seemed to possess incredible vitality.
What secret did the French own that appeared to protect their health, while allowing them to live to a ripe, old age?
The Key Finally Found!
After years of research, the key to unlocking this French mystery was found. It was wine.
It’s no secret that the French love their red wine – and therein was the surprise. The skins of red grapes contain a unique nutrient that’s released during the fermentation process. It’s called Resveratrol… and how it works was an even bigger surprise!
The “Life Extension” Gene
Almost every life form on earth has what‘s called the Sirtuin Gene. When activated, it triggers a cascade of events that can actually extend life.
Resveratrol activates this gene!
Of course, resveratrol was put to the test. Laboratory mice were fed a high fat, high calorie diet. One group just got the goodies. The others got the gourmet meals but with supplements of Resveratrol.
The first group got fat, got lazy, and got heart attacks. The second group? They gained weight of course, but not as much. But here’s the amazing thing:
While their overfed brothers and sisters were literally going belly up, these chubby Resveratrol fed mice were still able to run the equivalent of a mouse marathon!
Their arteries and blood vessels were like those of mice far younger – and a lot less hefty.
The French Paradox was finally cracked!
Only again, there was one small problem… you’d have to drink an awful lot of wine for a long, long time to get the same benefits. But here’s a far better solution….
The Power of 13 Glasses of Wine…In Each Capsule!
You don’t have to down bottle after bottle of expensive French wine to get the maximum benefits MX Resveratrol offers.
Just 2 small, simple capsules a day, packed with the exact same essential substance found in red wine, can help you on your way to maintaining vibrant, excellent health.
In fact, each MX Resveratrol Complex capsule has the biological resveratrol equivalent of 13 glasses of fine French wine… without the hangover of course!
Have wart issues, you might want check out our featured formula - http://wartrolsource.org/
OUR MX Resveratrol Complex
BETTER THAN WINE!
When creating our unique formulation, we wanted to make sure this was going to be the most effective, most powerful resveratrol complex found anywhere.
So we added these 5 additional super powerful, heart-healthy and anti-aging nutrients:
- Pine Bark Polyphenol – Derived from sustainable New Zealand pine trees, Pine Bark Polyphenol is among the most active anti-oxidants found from any plant. Aiding the cardiovascular and immune systems, these free radical scavengers greatly enhance the overall effects of our resveratrol.
- Grape Seed Extract – Culled from New Zealand grape seeds, this naturalseed extract complements the plant polyphenols found in pine bark. This extract is highly regarded for sustaining overall cardio-vascular health, due to its high concentrations of vitamin E, flavonoids and linoleic acid.
- Green Tea Extract – With 20 times the antioxidant activity of Vitamin C, Green Tea Extract is known to help eliminate lipid-derived (fatty) free radicals within our body, and is almost 50 times stronger than the similar effects of ginkgo biloba extracts.
- Curcumins (from Turmeric) – This spice is a natural wonder! Used for centuries in India, turmeric is highly regarded for alleviating the symptoms and causes of dozens of ailments. Besides being a potent antiinflammatory, anti-oxidant and liver protective, turmeric also has been shown to reduce bad cholesterol, helping to protect against heart disease.
- Spirulina – An important food source known to the Aztecs, this high nutrientblue-green alga is a complete protein containing all essential amino acids. However, its association with helping to reduce high cholesterol makes this “superfood” a favorite for those seeking to improve their cardiovascular health.
Why Conventional Wine Isn’t The Answer
Conventionally grown grapes (unlike the ones found in most good French wines) are almost always loaded with pesticides, and many of these pesticides are known “obesogens” – weight gaining chemicals – practically forcing your body into packing on the lard.
You’ll never find these dangerous substances in our all natural MX Resveratrol Complex!